Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad. – Anne Geddes
Happy Father’s Day wishes to my father, my father in law, my husband and every dad in the world!!
Three words come to my mind when I think of my father: sacrifice, commitment and teamwork. He always makes sure we have everything we need. He taught me unconditional love. Thanks Dad, for being the best dad in the world. Love you Papa
On this day I have the perfect treat to spoil my husband ….made by me and my son. Wish my dad and father in law were here.
Copyright Note: I work hard on my recipe ideas, photography and recipe instructions. Please remember that my photographs, recipe, and writings are all copyrighted. Please do take permission before using any contents from this blog.
Now coming to my Recipe… This is very simple yet wonderful recipe. Kids would love to make this. Even my 5 year old son acted to surprise his dad by pitching in to create this desserts.
- Sugar cookie mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- Food color gel – Brown and Black (I used Wilton)
- Cupcake (I used vanilla flavor)
- Butter cream icing
- Make cookie dough according to the instruction on cookie mix.
- Bake cookie dough in the shape of rocks (see picture). They do not have to be perfect. Actually the more imperfect they are the better.
- Color rock cookies using brush with food gel color (similar to real rocks).
- Let it air dry
- Frost cupcakes with butter cream (thin layer)
- Arrange edible rock cookies on the top of cupcake
- Put candle in the middle and celebrate Father’s day.
If your father or husband have sweet tooth, then I know they will surely enjoy these cupcakes. Enjoy !!!!