I love being a mom. It is the best job in the world. Sure, it has ups and downs, but the ups make you forget about the downs. I usually give my son healthy snack but only Friday he get to eat sugary snack. It’s Friday again and my little man wants to indulge some sweet
snack after school! He loves cupcakes, cakes, cookies anything sweet. I thought of baking cake whic
h would satisfy his sweet tooth but I didn’t have enough ingredients in my pantry to bake a cake. And with my little princess I knew I won’t be able to spend whole lot of time in kitchen and shop for cake ingredients. So I decided to make cookie with whatever I had in my pantry. Hope you will like it.
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup White Sugar
- 1 cups Brown Sugar
- 3 tbs Vegetable oil
- 3 tbs Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups and 2 tbs All purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 ½ cups Granola
- 1/2 cup Quick Oats
- 1/4 cup chopped Apricots
- 3/4 cup chopped Walnuts
3/4 cup Craisins
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Stir in vanilla, oil, water.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add in the wet mixture.
- Fold in chopped apricot, walnuts and crasins.
- With two spoons, drop onto cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy as is or with milk.