Can you believe the cute little eyes and white mummy wrapping around an oreo cookie on ice-cream stick? Oh yeah, they are so cute and easy to make. Yep, your little goblins will love assembling — and eating these treats. The best part of this recipe is that the messier you are, the better they tend to look! Enjoy these Halloween Mummy Treats. A crowd pleaser!
- 16 Oreo cookies,
- Ice-cream Sticks
- Package white candy melts
- Black cookie icing
- Styrofoam block (to place pops in to dry)
- Piping Bag (or Ziploc bag)
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave or double boiler.
- Carefully dip ice-cream stick into the melted chocolate and insert between the two halfs of the oreo.Let it sit on platform for 5 minutes.
- Dip cookie (with stick) into white melted candy coating; let the excess coating drip off. Place in a Styrofoam block to set.
- Make eyes by black icing let it dry for few minutes.
- Use a piping bag (or plastic bag with the end cut off) to drizzle white lines over the eyes. Your mummy oreo pops are ready
Homemade goodie bags : Easy Homemade Halloween Goodie Bag