Do you need a last minute snack that makes a quick and easy gift for teachers or to give out to your friends and family? You can still make cute Halloween cookies. No baking required! In three simple steps and a matter of minutes you’ll have a cookie that is just boo-tiful! An easy, kid-friendly project, these semi-homemade cookies consist of only three ingredients.
- 1/2 package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 package Wilton white candy melts (white chocolate would work too.)
- 1 tube Wilton black decorating gel
- Melt 1 package of candy melts.
- Dip Nutter Butters into melted candy.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Refrigerate until candy is set.
- Make scary eyes and mouth with gel.