After New Year, what occasion we all wait for? Yeah, it’s Valentines Day.Can you believe it’s only few days away. This DAY is all about romance and you might already be thinking of ways to make your loved ones feel extra special. Make your gift more special by creating these beautiful Valentine cups dessert and fill with his/her favorites.
- Large/Small Cupcake Liners
- Cupcake Pan
- Basting Brush or a small unused paint brush
- Wilton’s Candy Melts (red and vanilla)
- Vanilla Ice-cream (or your favorite flavor)
- Chocolate Biscuit
- Chopped Walnut and Crasins
- Place cupcake liners in every other spot in a cupcake pan. (It is easier to paint the cups when they’re separated)
- Boil water in a saucepan. Place a vessel on top of the pan such that the vessel sits well. Pour in some white chocolate chips and stir until it melts. Do the same for red candy melt.
- Paint melted white candy melt with basting brush on the inside of each of the liners and leave few areas. Now apply red melted candy melt on the area you left out. You want to make sure that the chocolate will be thick enough that when you peel off the liner – it won’t break!
- Put chocolate cups into refrigerator for about 1hours or until they’re completely hardened.
- CAREFULLY, peel off liner and your designer red and white Valentine cups are ready.
Now just put ice cream, top with chopped walnuts and crasins. You can also drizzle some chocolate syrup and top with raspberry.