My mother is a wonderful cook, and it was truly my good fortune to be able to learn at her elbow in the kitchen. As a child I remember thinking to myself how does she take so few ingredients and make something taste so amazing! Like me, for most of you, your Mom is your source of inspiration in cooking. This is my first event and I would like to dedicate this event to our moms who handheld us through all our trials, bad days and wow-days in the same fervor. So Friends, please send the recipes that that you learned from your Mom, grandmom, mother-in-law or the special dishes your Mom love to eat. This is the way we can thank moms everywhere…… Don’t forget to mention why this dish is special to you.
- Link to my event page. Logo is mandatory.
- Any numbers of fresh entries are accepted.
- Only vegetarian and eggs free entries are accepted.
- Event is from 5th Jan – 5th March 2013.
- Roundup will be posted in week of 5th March.
- Bloggers and Non-Bloggers can also participate and send in your recipes with an image to the email id email@example.com.
- Bloggers are requested to send in your entries by clicking on link below.
or send me the following details on firstname.lastname@example.org………. Your Name:
Recipe Image (plz reduce to 400px) :
with the subject line ‘From our mom’s Kitchen’.
Recipes which don’t follow these rule will not qualify for the event. Looking forward for your wonderful entries….
Cheers as always
Pure Vegetarian Bites Ongoing Event: From our mom’s Kitchen